- This week was nuts. Husband had an awful episode of possible kidney stones that put him in the hospital for a few hours.
- We received our tax refund this week – I have a post coming about that this week
- Husband and I are
stuckso graciously offered to take my nephews back to North Carolina today – 3 hours there, 3 hours back. blah.
- I did absolutely zero laundry this week. I guess we know what I’ll be doing tonight.
- I have had a few ideas lately about some different programs I would love to start. Now if only I could find some time, resources, and plan it out… I’m going to work on it though.
- I have to teach a HIPAA course for the new hire orientation this coming week – they’ve changed up the program so I’m kind of nervous!